The school council are a body of ten elected student representatives, two from each year group, who meet regularly with senior staff and others to voice student opinions on a range of school issues.
In the last year they have been involved in:
- feeding back ideas, from the student body, regarding the new climate for learning behaviour system.
- meetings with Mr. Wilkinson regarding behaviour, new school uniform and the new school building.
- several visits to and meetings regarding the new school building.
- helping select new staff as part of the interview process.
- A number of outside events at which they represent the school.
Additionally, the school council are aiming to put together a sequence of charity events that will run across the year.
As a group the council are dedicated, conscientious and a credit to the school.