Biddick School Sports College leading the field; we believe in success which includes English and Maths.
The school has just completed A successful year at KS3 and KS4.
The school results achieved this August bring a great deal for the school to celebrate:
Academic success is important for all students; our expectations are that everyone will achieve their full potential. This is being achieved at KS3 and KS4.
GCSE RESULTS IN 2012 ‘THE BEST EVER’ 4 YEARS CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT!
Recent results in August 2012 again bring a great deal for the school to celebrate:
· 91% of students gained 5+A* - C Grades at GCSE
· 63% of students gained 5+A* - C Grades at GCSE including Maths & English
· 66% of students gained A* - C Grades in English Language
· 80% of students gained A* - C Grades in Mathematics
· 85% of students gained A* - C Grades in ICT
· 71% of students gained at least one A* - C Grade in GCSE Science
· 58% of students gained two or more A* - C Grades in GCSE Science
· 99% of students gained 5+A*- G Grades at GCSE including English & Mathematics
· 100% of students gained GCSE certification A* - G
Examination results at Biddick have risen steadily over the years and compare favourably with similar schools regionally and nationally. The school is now a member of the Specialist Schools Trust’s Most Improved Schools Club.
Please click on link below for 2013 exam information;
PLEASE NOTE Y10 & 11 SUMMER EXAM SERIES WILL RUN FROM 13TH MAY UNTIL 26TH JUNE 2013.
Access to Fair Assessment Policy.
January 2013 Exams Final Timetable.
February, March & April Exams Timetable.
Summer Exams Timetable Version 2 2013
Information for candidates Controlled Assessments.
Information for candidates - Coursework.
Information for candidates - On Screen Tests.
Information for candidates - Written Exams.
If you require any further information regarding exams, you can contact your subject teacher, form tutor or BSSC Exams Officer Mrs P. Jeffrey.